Full course £199
WHY LEARN WITH US?
We offer the very highest level of PADI scuba diver education designed to teach you to scuba dive safely using the most up to date teaching practices. During this PADI wreck diving course, you will learn about the hazards that come with wreck diving and how to negate them, how to lay a line so that you don't get lost when inside a wreck and what to expect while scuba diving on a wreck. All under the guidance of one of our PADI professionals.
NO HIDDEN EXTRA COSTS!
The price we tell you at the start is the price you will pay for the full course. Unlike some other dive centres, you won't need to pay extra for the open water dives or PADI books and fees.
What you will learn on this course
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- the preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines, and reels
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
Because Our PADI courses are designed around your needs and to give the best experience, our courses are around at times to suit you with private theory sessions, and monthly dive trips around the course which you can join to complete this course.
- 4 dives at a specialist scuba diving lake on a dive trip to the coast although this will involve the added coast of boat hire
- All Equipment hire apart from wetsuit boots which we cannot hire out due to hygiene.
- Air fills
- PADI certification fee
- In other word’s everything you need to dive in a safe, friendly and fun atmosphere.
Earning your PADI Deep Diver certification is just the beginning. Now that you are confident about diving to deeper depths, why not try our PADI deep diver course
so that you can learn how to safely penetrate one of the wrecks you find while diving deeper? Remember, you are now one step closer to completing the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating,
PADI's highest recreational level.