Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
WHY LEARN WITH US?
We offer the very highest level of PADI scuba diver education designed to teach you to scuba dive safely using the most up to date teaching practices. During this PADI course, you will dive from boats around the UK coast giving you the chance to photograph some of the awesome wildlife around our coast and after each dive, we will go through your pictures and work with you on ways to improve your scuba diving technique which will allow you to take better pictures
NO HIDDEN EXTRA COSTS!
The price we tell you at the start is the price you will pay for the full course. Unlike some other dive centres, you won't need to pay extra for the open water dives or PADI books and fees.
What you will learn on this course
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
Because Our PADI courses are designed around your need's and to give the best experience, our courses are around at times to suit you with private theory session’s, and monthly dive trips around the course which you can join to complete this course.
- Two UK boat dives of your choice.
- All Equipment hire apart from a Digital camera ( we prefer you to learn how to use your own camera and wetsuit boots which we cannot hire out due to hygiene.
- Air fills
- PADI certification fee
- In other word’s everything you need to dive in a safe, friendly and Fun atmosphere.
Earning your PADI Boat Diver certification is just the beginning. Now that you have improved your scuba diving technique so that you can take better underwater pictures, why not try the PADI Wreck Diver course
which might open up new area's where you can show off your underwater photography skill's? You are also one step closer to getting your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating,
PADI's highest recreational rating