WHY LEARN WITH US?
We offer a relaxed and fun atmosphere in which you can learn and more importantly retain the first aid skills you will pick up from this course. All of our instructors are experienced and fully up to date with all the latest guidance from ILCOR on best practices in first aid. We also offer the latest teaching techniques to allow you to learn first aid skills and feel confident afterward to be able to use them should you ever need.
NO HIDDEN EXTRA COSTS!
The price we tell you at the start is the price you will pay for the full course. Unlike some other first aid centres, you won't need to pay extra for the certification or EFR training manuals which you will get to keep so that you can refer back to should you need to int he future.
What you will learn on this course
We will cover everything you need to be able to offer first aid help to someone in need including.
- How to comfortably deliver both adult and infant CPR.
- How to deal with suspected DCS using O2.
- How to deal with adult and infant choking
- How to deal with serious bleeding and spinal injuries
Because our EFR courses are designed around your need's and to give the best experience, our courses can be run in private session at a time to suit you or you can contact us
to find out the date of the next group course
- EFR train manual
- All equipment including the Latest recuss dolls and technology.
- EFR certification upon completion of the course
- In other word’s everything you need to be able to confidently offer help to anyone in need